Bariatric Surgery Diet Education Classes
Diet Education Classes are held at Alexian Brothers Medical Center & St. Alexius Medical Center for all clients pursuing weight loss surgery. Classes are taught by Registered Dietitians/Nutritionists with expertise and a special interest in working with patients seeking to address their weight. These required classes are the starting point for living a healthy lifestyle, and beginning the journey to a healthier you.
- Paving the Way: Tools Necessary to Begin the Weight Loss Journey
- Diet Progression following Weight Loss Surgery
- Best Practice Tips for Complication Prevention
- Components of Long Term Success
- Resources and Support Systems
Referral required. You will be directed by your surgeon's office as to the optimal timing to complete this class.