Spiritual Care at St. Alexius Medical Center
Chaplains are available to patients, families, and the staff at St. Alexius Medical Center.
- A listening presence
- Prayers of faith
- A supportive presence
- An opportunity for discussion
- Assistance in contacting your faith community
For Roman Catholic patients
- Communion is available daily
- The Sacrament of the Sick (Anointing), and Reconciliation (Confession) are available on request
- Mass is celebrated in the chapel Monday through Friday at 11:30 a.m. Patients can follow the mass on their television on channel 29 at 11:30 a.m.