- First floor opposite the main elevators
- Southwest addition, concourse level, room 0417
Sunday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Chapel of the Holy Redeemer is located on the first floor, south of the main entrance. The Chapel is open 24 hours a day for prayer and reflection.
- Ecumenical Christian Worship: Sundays on inpatient units
- Catholic Mass: Tuesdays and Thursdays for inpatients
Contacting a Chaplain
- Chaplains are assigned to each nursing unit, facilitate bi-weekly spirituality groups and are available for one-to-one visits by request or referral
- Patients and family members wishing to meet with a chaplain may make that request through a unit staff member
- Outside of normal office hours, a chaplain is on-call for emergencies only. Call the hospital operator at 800-432-5005