The Senior Health Insurance Program at Alexian Brothers Senior & Community Resource Center offers free consultations with trained counselors to help you get your Medicare and health insurance questions answered and put your paperwork in order.
Our counselors are trained by the Illinois Department of Insurance and can help with:
- Answering questions on Medicare rules and coverage
- Programs for individuals turning 65 years old.
- Providing information on Medicare supplements
- Counseling and assistance in applying for pharmaceutical discounts:
- Sorting medical bills and organizing paperwork
- Processing denials and appeals of claims
- Insurance policy analysis