|Find photos of the new Alexian Brothers Hospice Residence by clicking here.
The Alexian Brothers Hospice Residence, dedicated in July 2013, offers compassionate care to those with a terminal illness in a comfortable, home-like environment. The Hospice Residence complements the existing Alexian Brothers Hospice Program by providing an on-site end-of-life care option. This Hospice Residence features:
- Sixteen beautiful, peaceful rooms overlook landscaped gardens with sun drenched windows to bring in light.
- Families can visit residents any time and even sleep in the room, if desired, using specially designed beds.
- Home-like spaces to prepare meals, pray, watch a movie, read a book in front of the fireplace or simply talk quietly.
- Tranquil chapel where patients and families can find solace.
- Dignity and respect are hallmarks of all care.
- Medical equipment is discretely located.
- Spiritual comfort is offered to all who desire it through a ministry of love and hope.
- Bereavement programs support healing for families after a loved one’s death.