Alexian Brothers Center for Mental Health serves thousands of people in our local community each year! We are able to do this important work through the generosity of our donors and the commitment of our volunteers. We would love to have you on our team!
Click Here to learn more about the significant impact our volunteers and donors have made.
- Help sponsor an event, either monetarily or with an in-kind donation such as goods or services.
- Use your employee matching gift program to match your monetary donation.
- Participate in events and organize teams.
- Help organize a fundraiser for Alexian Brothers Center for Mental Health.
Other Ways to Help
- Donate furnishings for our transitional living apartments.
- Purchase Christmas gifts for individuals served through our programs.
- Join our Commerce Committee which organizes our annual golf outing.
- Visit us at http://www.alexiancenter.flowerpetal.com/ to order flowers and gifts for your loved ones. 12% of all sales are donated to the Alexian Brothers Center for Mental Health to help us continue to provide quality programs and services to community residents.