Outpatient Clinician Case Manager
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Specialization, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Anxiety, Stress Management, Depression
- Relationship Issues and Life Transitions
- Family/Parenting Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
"Life comes with many challenges-but no instruction manual. I help individuals develop skills to successfully navigate through personal difficulties. I strive to create a warm, non-judgmental environment in which clients feel understood and comfortable exploring issues while cultivating self-awareness, coping and inter-relational skills as they embark upon the journey to attempt positive change."