Anthony D'Agostino, M.D.Psychiatrist
Dr. D'Agostino was rated among the nation's Top Doctors by U.S. News & World Report. Based on a peer nomination process, U.S. News and Castle Connolly named Dr. D'Agostino as one of two Alexian Brothers Psychiatrists to be named. U.S. News & World Report Profile
With board certifications in the areas of Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Dr. D'Agostino has been on staff at Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital since 1978.
Read Dr. D'Agostino's article in the Official Publication of the Illinois Psychiatric Society: "Deep Brain Stimulation and a Brief History of Neurosurgical Interventions in Psychiatry"
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, MD, 1965
- Internship: Los Angeles County Hospital
- Residency: University of Illinois, Chicago
- Residency: Univeristy of California, Los Angeles
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry