Chemical Dependency Treatment Services
For those who seek an effective, short-term intervention to treat alcohol or drug abuse problems, the chemical dependency program at Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital is your place to begin the journey to health.
Accredited by The Joint Commission (JCAHO) and licensed by the Division of Alcohol and Substance Abuse (DASA), our program is based on abstinence. From this critical starting point, we begin the journey to recovery using information, education, and self-awareness to put your life on track again. Our focus is on setting individual treatment goals to avoid relapse.
- Provides education about the disease of addiction
- Creates the opportunity for you to confront denial and increase recognition of your disease and your need for total abstinence
- Teaches coping skills, tools, and strategies to manage negative thinking patterns and other relapse triggers
- Encourages the development of a network of supportive people and use of these supports at the time of discharge
- Guides development of a personalized relapse prevention plan prior to discharge
- Provides education and support for family and significant others
Learn more about our treatment approach
Free Confidential Assessment & Referrals
A counselor is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we are committed to prompt attention.
Please call us at 1-800-432-5005.