Common Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) involves intrusive, unwanted impulses, images, or thoughts that people attempt to neutralize by doing compulsive acts or ritualized behaviors
- Panic Disorder is characterized by panic attacks that occur suddenly and without warning. These can lead to avoidance of places or events you used to enjoy.
- Social Phobia causes fears of embarrassment, humiliation or evaluation by others.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder results from significant fears related to past traumatic events or near death experiences.
- Phobias are fears of specific events, places, or things.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder results in significant worry about multiple events for more than six months.
Free Confidential Assessment & Referrals
A counselor is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we are committed to prompt attention.
Please call us at 1-800-432-5005.